1、Mechanical Design Engineer
1. Major in mechanical design and automation, college degree or above, under 40 years old;
2. More than 3 years of independent design experience in non-standard automation equipment, experience in vibration disk and fixture design is preferred;
3. Have solid mechanical design foundation and working experience, strong mechanical design ability and flexible thinking;
4. Familiar with machining technology, cost accounting, able to independently complete tasks assigned by superior;
5. Skillfully use AutoCAD or SolidWorks and other related software; 6. Work carefully and actively, be hardworking, have strong sense of responsibility and good team spirit; 7. Have good communication and expression ability;
2. Electrical Engineer
1. Major in electrical engineering, automatic control engineering, college degree or above;
2. Proficient in the programming and debugging of Mitsubishi, Panasonic, Keith PLC, 4-axis 6-axis robot, Winton HMI, etc.; familiar with the hardware selection, configuration and programming of Siemens, Delta and other common brands of PLC, touch screen, etc.; other robots (Epson, KUKA, FANUC) debugging experience is also available;
3. Familiar with the selection and application of various motors, cylinders and sensors;
4. Familiar with AutoCAD or EPLAN and other electrical design software;
5. Familiar with communication between PLC and upper computer, familiar with visual motion compensation, 3 years or above related design and debugging experience;
3. CNC operator
1. Technical secondary school degree, more than one year working experience in CNC machining center;
2. Huifanako and the new generation system;
3. Operate the machining center skillfully;
4. Obey management and cooperate with overtime;
5. Be able to understand three views;
6. Use common measuring tools correctly;
7. Familiar with common automatic processing materials, such as aluminum and POM;
4. Software Engineer
1. Design standardized software architecture and build modular software system;
2. Responsible for data acquisition, signal processing, deep learning, visual system, motion control system development and application;
3. Responsible for the function module building and software system research and development of automation equipment;
4. Be responsible for the demand discovery and Realization of the existing automation product software function;
1. Bachelor degree or above, major in software development and design, software information,
2. At least 1-3 years working experience in software development,
3. Experience in motion control / visual inspection / web development and client software development,
4. Familiar with C ? \ C + + \ matlab simulation \ SQL server, Oracle \ opencv \ visionpro \ Halcon and other development applications;
5. Proficient in 232, 485, OPC \ Modbus \ TCP / IP \ communication mode, familiar with Siemens, Mitsubishi, KEYENCE and other common PLC communication protocols.
5. Commissioning / Equipment Engineer
1. Assembly and commissioning of automation equipment;
2. Modification of some mechanism parts;
3. Handling of all abnormal problems during equipment assembly and commissioning;
1. College degree or above, major in mechanical, electrical and automation;
2. At least two years working experience in equipment, project experience is preferred;
3. Experience in programming manipulator and CCD operation is preferred;
4. Good hands-on ability, analysis and problem solving ability;
5. Good communication and enterprising spirit;
6. Be able to cooperate with business trip according to the project situation;
6. Laser cutting Engineer
1. Responsible for laser cutting drawing, typesetting, programming, order tracking.
2. Be able to work independently, carefully and conscientiously, and have good ability to analyze and solve problems.
3. Good communication skills and team spirit.
4. Food and accommodation.
1. Have CAD foundation, fresh graduate.
2. College degree or above, major in mechanical engineering.